ASI Group CEU Course:
Bathroom Design: The Differentiating Factor
How to help (or harm) your building’s reputation with bathroom design.
- Discuss the importance of a restroom experience to building occupants and visitors.
- Explain how functionality of restrooms affects not only perceptions of a whole structure but also the productivity and performance of its occupants.
- Identify the elements of great bathroom design, and be equipped to defend against any negative design choices.
- Describe how partitions and accessories support bathroom design and better understand the tradeoffs in durability, aesthetics, maintenance, user safety, and total life-cycle cost.
- Understand the importance of collaboration on bathroom design with the building owner, manager, and manufacturer.
Click below for more information:
- Online through Continuing Education Center
ASI Group Sponsored Online Courses
The Continuing Architect
Click here to see ASI Group’s current offering of sponsored online continuing education courses on The Continuing Architect.