Steps to Selecting the Perfect Grab Bar:
Step 1: Select a Grab Bar Series
Choose a Series from the clickable images below based on mounting options and desired Grab Bar diameter.
- 3400 Series - Exposed Mount with 1-1/4in. Dia.
- 3500 Series - Exposed Mount with 1-1/2in. Dia.
- 3700 Series - Snap Flange with 1-1/4in. Dia.
- 3800 Series - Snap Flange with 1-1/2in. Dia.
Step 2: Choose a Grab Bar Style
- Smooth finishing standard in all main Series.
- Peened finishing options are available in all main Series - 3400, 3500, 3700, 3800 (Peened options have a suffix of -P in the Series Model Options drop-down, i.e. 3501-12P).
- White Powder Coated Finish available in 3700 and 3800 Series, choose 3700-W or 3800-W (note, there are no white Peened options).
- Antimicrobial grab bars with white powder coated finish available in select configurations of the 3800 series.
Step 3: Choose a Configuration and Length
Grab Bars come in several Types (shapes and configurations) and dimensions.
- Once you have selected your Series by clicking on the image below, within the Series product page, choose a Model Option from the drop-down list.
- Note Types are the next set of digits after your Series choice, followed by any additional variables. For example: 3401-12 notes a 3400-Series, Type-01, 12in. length.
Grab Bars can be custom designed and manufactured to meet any specific architectural requirement.